20 Jun 2012

My dirty habit

Wow - life is expensive.  I mean I always knew life was expensive but it really is and now I also must figure out how to pay for everything I have had the privilege to enjoy.  

I love books and reading the "new" stuff  out there.  The downside to this is, as a new mom all this information can honestly drive me crazy because I question EVERYTHING.  A kobo or an eReader would be great and all, but the reality is, I can't afford it and I don't find technology all that relaxing anyway!  The library is good but if I forget to return my books, I then get dinged with a fine which really defeats the purpose.  As such, I have been purging my book shelfs and selling my books to the used book store to support my dirty habit.  I now have a list of used books I'm looking for and it's a game for me to find them an the truth is, I enjoy it.

While on topic, here is a book recommendation for you.  It's a fantastic quick read with a boat load of metaphors in it and what I find amazing about it is that everyone has a different interpretation of the story. 



1 comment:

  1. What's on your list? Maybe I have some of the books you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...